All Recent Publications & Presentations at Conferences
QyScore® Clinical Utility in Alzheimer's disease & other Dementias
AAIC 2022 Posters:
- Longo dos Santos C., et al. (2022) Relationship between MTA visual scale scores and hippocampal volume measured by a medical device in patients from a multicentric memory clinic population
- Longo dos Santos C., et al. (2022) Correlation between quantitative and qualitative assessments of white matter hyperintensities in patients from a multicentric memory clinic population
- Schwarz A.J., et al. (2022) Prevalence and clinical associations of atrophy subtypes using clinical routine image analysis software in MCI patients from a memory clinic population
- Gordon E., et al. (2022) Four-year cognitive decline in mild cognitive impairment patients with distinct baseline neuroanatomical atrophy profiles: A MEMENTO and QyScore® study
AAIC 2021 Poster:
QyScore® Clinical Utility in Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
ECR 2022 Oral presentation:
- Mambrin F., et al. (2022) Comparison of the accuracy of quantitative automatic and radiological imaging markers in distinguishing Parkinson Disease and Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
QyScore® Clinical Utility in Multiple Sclerosis
ECTRIMS 2022 Poster:
- Thorpe J., et al. (2022) Quantifying White Matter Lesions in Multiple Sclerosis: A Multiple Technique Comparison
ACTRIMS 2022 Poster:
- Tran P., et al. (2022) Automated MRI Lesion Analysis and reporting as a computer-assisted radiology tool for determination of McDonald Criteria
EAN 2021 Poster:
- Tran P., et al. (2021) Brain Volumes Alterations in Multiple Sclerosis Patients: Comparison to QyScore® Normative Data
ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS 2020 Poster (MS Virtual 2020):
- Tran P., et al. (2020) Brain volumes alterations in relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis patients versus healthy controls in comparison to QyScore® normative database
QyScore® Validation & Performance results
Publication in European Radiology Journal – Validation results:
- Cavedo E., et al. (2022) Validation of an automatic tool for the rapid measurement of brain atrophy and white matter hyperintensity: QyScore®. Eur Radiol 32, 2949–2961 (2022).
- Cavedo E, et al. (2022) Validation of an automatic tool for the rapid measurement of brain atrophy and white matter hyperintensity in clinical routine setting: QyScore®. European Radiology. 2022;32(5):2949-2961.
Publication in Neuroimage Clinical – Performance results:
- Tran P., et al. (2022) Automatic segmentation of white matter hyperintensities: validation and comparison with state-of-the-art methods on both Multiple Sclerosis and elderly subjects. Neuroimage Clin. 2022;33:102940.
Poster ACTRIMS Forum 2022 – Reproducibility results:
- Morales-Pinzón A., et al. (2022) Scan-rescan and field-strength reproducibility of brain volumetry and white matter lesions determined using QyScore®, a regulatory-approved automated software platform
Symposium presentation at AD/PD 2022:
- Samper-Gonzalez J., et al. (2022) QyPredict® prognostic model enriches for faster decliners in amyloid-positive MCI populations
CTAD 2020 & 2021 Posters:
Clinical Trials Biomarkers
AD/PD 2022 Poster:
- Huet P., et al. (2022) An automated pipeline for centiloid quantification of amyloid load using multiple PET tracer
Publication in Alzheimers Dement. Journal:
- Dubois B. et al. (2015) “Hippocampus Study Group”. Donepezil decreases annual rate of hippocampal atrophy in suspected prodromal Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimers Dement. 2015;11(9):1041-9.
If you’re a clinical researcher, pharma or biotech, our team is standing by, ready to demonstrate the power of Qynapse. Reach out and we’ll be in touch soon.